The following methods of payment are possible: only cash on delivery, or other agreed individually, e.g. with deferred payment.
Settlement of underpayments or overpayments
The online store offers variable weight products for sale (not prepacked, freshly prepared before delivery). The weights of these products indicated by the Customer are approximate weights, and employees of the Online Store will make every effort to ensure that the final weights of the ordered items are as close as possible to the approximate ones. If the final weight of the parcel will differ by more than 15% from the order, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. The final price of a variable weight product is determined based on its actual weight. Both the weight of the product and its final price are shown on the VAT invoice or receipt. When ordering a product with a variable weight, the customer accepts its final price.
a) A VAT invoice or a receipt confirming the purchase is attached to the order, including the delivered order items. The customer authorizes the Online Store to issue VAT invoices without the recipient's signature.
b) In order to receive a VAT invoice, the Ordering Party is obliged to provide the company's name and tax identification number in the registration form.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which the customer came into possession of the item or in which the third party indicated by the customer came into possession of the item.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer should inform the Online Store of their decision to withdraw from this contract by an explicit declaration by e-mail stating their first and last name, full address and, if available, telephone number and e-mail address.
- To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the customer is obliged to hand over the returned goods in an unaltered state. The goods should be returned directly to the address of the Seller, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which the Seller received the notification of withdrawal from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, all payments received, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the selected method of delivery other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by us), shall be returned to the Customer immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about the decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods as were used in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the Customer shall not pay any fees in connection with this return.
g) The right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is excluded in the case of:
- a contract in which the subject of the provision is a non-prefabricated item, produced according to the consumer's special request or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- a contract in which the object of the service is an item which is subject to rapid deterioration or has a short shelf-life;
- a contract in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery.